This debate saw mummy hair specialist Joann Fletcher booted out of Egypt for embarrassing Dr Hawass. Personally, I think it could be. It’s got the double pierced ear, long neck, and slight indent from wearing that very tight crown all the time. The body appears to have been vandalised near the time of it’s burial, and it’s in quite a mess from the neck down. Maybe someone should do a reconstruction via x-rays to see how she matches up.
- Modern human tool assemblages under and above the Toba ash in India.
- The X chromosome in population genetics
- Intelligence Predicts Health and Longevity, but Why?
- A low IQ increases the risk of heart attack
- Genetic Influences on the Overlap Between Low IQ and Antisocial Behavior in Young Children
- Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East
- Leiterband ceramics and other stray bits of info
- The Women of Brassempouy: A Century of Research and Interpretation
- Eurasian Y chromosome R1b in Africa.
- The trans-Saharan slave trade – clues from interpolation analyses and high-resolution characterization of mitochondrial DNA lineages