From Dolni Vestonice, site of many fine paleolithic finds. It’s thought to be a female face.
- Modern human tool assemblages under and above the Toba ash in India.
- The X chromosome in population genetics
- Intelligence Predicts Health and Longevity, but Why?
- A low IQ increases the risk of heart attack
- Genetic Influences on the Overlap Between Low IQ and Antisocial Behavior in Young Children
- Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East
- Leiterband ceramics and other stray bits of info
- The Women of Brassempouy: A Century of Research and Interpretation
- Eurasian Y chromosome R1b in Africa.
- The trans-Saharan slave trade – clues from interpolation analyses and high-resolution characterization of mitochondrial DNA lineages