A pdf that does what it says. It’s a description of conference about Iberia, North Africa and the Canaries. A quick and fairly interesting read if you are interestede in this area. It mentions tha Tuareg as relative newcomers to North West Africa, being related to the Beja of the Sudan. It aslo has some HLA work by the barking mad Arnaiz-Villena in it.
- Modern human tool assemblages under and above the Toba ash in India.
- The X chromosome in population genetics
- Intelligence Predicts Health and Longevity, but Why?
- A low IQ increases the risk of heart attack
- Genetic Influences on the Overlap Between Low IQ and Antisocial Behavior in Young Children
- Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East
- Leiterband ceramics and other stray bits of info
- The Women of Brassempouy: A Century of Research and Interpretation
- Eurasian Y chromosome R1b in Africa.
- The trans-Saharan slave trade – clues from interpolation analyses and high-resolution characterization of mitochondrial DNA lineages